[Development] Experimental Qt 5 installers by Digia

Leandro Melo de Sales leandroal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 03:03:01 CEST 2012

Dear Turunen,
     I have installed using the installer .dmg on my Mac and when I run
qmake I get the following error:

*Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: quick qml widgets multimedia xml
network gui core*

Any suggestion?

[]s,
Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales
Professor at Institute of Computing at Federal University of Alagoas, Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."