[Development] Experimental Qt 5 installers by Digia

Leandro Melo de Sales leandroal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:20:07 CEST 2012

Hi,
  This was with my own source code, that it compiles nicely with my own Qt5
compilation that I did following the guide available here:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building-Qt-5-from-Git

[]s,
Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales
Professor at Institute of Computing at Federal University of Alagoas, Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."