[Development] State of the Qt Solutions Archive

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:04:16 CEST 2012

Hello everybody. As for me, i would like to see QtSingleApplication integrated into QCoreApplication, if that possible.

Having QtSingleCoreApp and QtSingleApp (and maybe QtSingleGuiApplication in qt5) in a library looks quite awkward for me.
Locked file can be introduced as a private class. And  on the side of a QCoreApp, we just need to add couple of public methods