[Development] Error compiling qt-creator (from git repository)

Leandro Melo de Sales leandroal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:49:25 CEST 2012

Hi,
   I'm compiling qt-creator and got this error:

(...) src/plugins/coreplugin/coreplugin.h:48: Error: Plugin Metadata file
"Core.json" does not exist. Declaration will be ignored
make[3]: *** [.moc/release-shared/moc_coreplugin.cpp] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/Users/leandrosales/QtCreator/src/plugins/coreplugin'
make[2]: *** [sub-coreplugin-make_first] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/Users/leandrosales/QtCreator/src/plugins'
make[1]: *** [sub-plugins-make_first-ordered] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/Users/leandrosales/QtCreator/src'
make: *** [sub-src-make_first-ordered] Error 2

   I have followed the compilation instruction in the README file and QtSDK
from git (latest), in MacOS X (10.7.4). I tried two times: one using
clang++ and other using g++.

Thanks,
Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales
Professor at Institute of Computing at Federal University of Alagoas, Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."