[Development] QFileSystemWatcher and Recursive Monitoring

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Jul 25 07:29:05 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM,  <marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com> wrote:
> 4) put the functionality in an add-on, which has no requirement of supporting all platforms

Really? Was a community decision agreed upon about that earlier?
Perhaps I have just missed something, but as an "official" Qt Project
add-on, I would expect a bit more as a developer using that add-on.
Perhaps plugin architecture can help or so, with such cases?

This important information is not documented here either:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Creating-a-new-module-or-tool-for-Qt

If it is like that, perhaps it should be. I may not be the only person
whom it makes wondering. :-)

Bst Regards,
Laszlo Papp