[Development] QFileSystemWatcher and Recursive Monitoring

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Jul 25 12:45:23 CEST 2012

> I'm not quite sure what information you are missing on that page?

The information about expectations and requirements about an add-on,
for sure. There should be mentionings there for new contributors
joining the project through playground for instance, or at least a
link to such a page from the aforementioned.

> Neither playground nor non-playground add-ons need to support all
> platforms, though if they want to be in the Qt Essentials set of
> modules, they do.

Is that documented somewhere? I have not personally seen any such a
discussion on this mailing list.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp