[Development] Patches for QPA KMS

laszlo.p.agocs at nokia.com laszlo.p.agocs at nokia.com
Wed Jul 25 13:47:46 CEST 2012

Turns out there are a number of issues here and there which prevent keyboard input from working in qwindow-compositor when running on kms and evdevkeyboard.

However, once changes 31458, 31491, 31475, 31476 and 31480 get merged to qtbase and qtwayland, it should start to function properly (incl. the initial showing of the background image).

Cheers,
Laszlo