[Development] FW: Alpha 2 this week or skip it

Iikka Eklund iikka.eklund at digia.com
Fri Jun 1 08:46:02 CEST 2012

> On 31.5.2012 18.00, "Thiago Macieira"<thiago.macieira at intel.com>  wrote:
>
>> On quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2012 13.48.42, simo.falt at nokia.com wrote:
>>> What kind of src packages people are looking for? There  was some
>>> discussion earlier about tarring each submodule separately, but somehow
>>> got the impression that eventually wasn't the one people wanted. Did I
>>> miss something?
>> Every single packager wants the split packages. That should be the
>> official
>> format for source distribution.
That's how we are doing it at the moment. Separate installable src package
for each submodule. Our CI already produces these submodule src packages
and right now we are writing configurations & templates for the SDK
installer.

The same applies for the binary packages as well, this is under work.

- iikka

>> --
>> Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com
>>   Software Architect - Intel Open Source Technology Center
>>      Intel Sweden AB - Registration Number: 556189-6027
>>      Knarrarnäsgatan 15, 164 40 Kista, Stockholm, Sweden

Br,
Mr. Iikka Eklund
Senior software engineer

Elektronikkatie 10
FI-90590 Oulu
Email: iikka.eklund at digia.com

Visit us at: www.digia.com or qt.digia.com
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and
any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for
any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring
to this message.