[Development] Stepping down

Daniel Teske daniel.teske at nokia.com
Fri Jun 1 14:48:04 CEST 2012

On Friday 01 Jun 2012 13:37:48 Paweł Polański wrote:
> Hi,
> due to the fact that I have no longer enough time to maintain Symbian in
> Qt Creator's Project Management & Targets I would like to step down from
> this position.

My symbian knowledge is rather limited. I will be looking over any gerrit
change requests or bug reports, but I would consider the symbian support to be
in pratice unmaintained. That is, I'm seeking help with that part of Creator,
be it by submitting patches or by voluntering for maintainer, as otherwise
it'll will break and will get removed eventually.

daniel