[Development] 'assistant' should goto qtdoc-module, and 'linguist' should move to qttranslations-module

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Mon Jun 4 09:33:57 CEST 2012

I think this is the doing things the wrong way round. There's exactly one
small designer plugin depending on QtQuick1 (and pulling in qtscript), so
what we should rather do is to move that plugin out of qttools and into
qtquick1. That should reverse the dependency order and would be a lot more
logical.

Cheers,
Lars