[Development] mkspec "linux-arm-armcc " for qt5

song.7.liu at nokia.com song.7.liu at nokia.com
Wed Jun 6 08:27:06 CEST 2012

Thanks for sharing...

Anyway, the armcc4.1 is still used for our project... and now theQtCore can be successfully build out, but I still have one C++ template related error in qtnetwork module as bellow:

    "access/qnetworkrequest_p.h", line 94: Error:  #2574: explicit specialization of class "QTypeInfo<QPair<QByteArray, QByteArray>>" must precede its first use (at line 105 of "../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qlist.h")
      Q_DECLARE_TYPEINFO(QNetworkHeadersPrivate::RawHeaderPair, Q_MOVABLE_TYPE);

Code of qnetworkrequest_p.h:
L1:  class QNetworkHeadersPrivate
L2:  {
L3:  public:
L4:      typedef QPair<QByteArray, QByteArray> RawHeaderPair;
L5:      typedef QList<RawHeaderPair> RawHeadersList;
L6:  ...
  };

L94:  Q_DECLARE_TYPEINFO(QNetworkHeadersPrivate::RawHeaderPair, Q_MOVABLE_TYPE);

And the above code indicates that QList<RawHeaderPair> (L4) will firstly use the QTypeInfo<RawHeaderPair>, which is declared in last code L94.
So it seems an error, but does anyone know how to fix it ? or how to ignore such error ?

Thanks,
Song