[Development] Assignment of JIRA bugs to non-approvers

Rafael Roquetto rafael.roquetto at kdab.com
Mon Jun 11 16:20:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

I believe this was briefly discussed on IRC, but just to recapitulate, is it
possible to have JIRA bugs assigned automatically to non-approvers?

We are in the process of revamping Blackberry's Qt page on Github
(github.com/blackberry/Qt), and one of the things we would like to do is to do
away with the 'Issues' area, and direct all the QNX/BB Qt bugs to the Qt
bugtracker - to allow closer community interaction and to be coherent with the
rest of the Qt ecosystem.

It would be nice if someone could point out if  this is possible, and if so,
what has to be done to comply with the requirements (if any).

Cheers,
Rafael
--
Rafael Roquetto | rafael.roquetto at kdab.com | Software Engineer