[Development] Build error in bluetooth module on Mac OS X 10.6

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Tue Jun 12 14:32:13 CEST 2012

I have the same problem building from the latest git on 10.7. It seems
that QtV8 fails to generate a release build of the framework? I find
only "QtV8_debug" in the resulting framework folder.

The build script is having problem detecting error of sub-module. It
always continues building (with errors) and reports build done at the end.