[Development] What is the best way to use msys-git's perl for MSVC2010?

joerg.bornemann at nokia.com joerg.bornemann at nokia.com
Wed Jun 13 07:44:47 CEST 2012

Hi Yuchen,

> https://codereview.qt-project.org/27136
> I noticed this review merged into master, and I wan't know how to make it works for MSVC2010?

Instead of ActiveState Perl you can just use the Perl provided by msysgit. Either uninstall ActiveState Perl or put msys Perl first in your PATH.

But you can just leave it as it is. There's no advantage of using msys Perl for building Qt. This patch is just for people who haven't installed the ActiveState version.

What do you mean "how to make it work"? What doesn't work for you?
Its actually quite independent of the MSVC version.

BR,

Jörg