[Development] buildsystem branch: broke cross build for Windows

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jun 15 07:49:21 CEST 2012

On sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 10.30.51, Loaden wrote:
> *The g++ should be i686-pc-mingw32-g++*
>  The master branch doesn't have this issue.
>
> *g++*

Oh, I see what you mean: the compiler is the wrong one. Which also explains
why windows.h wasn't found.

Are you sure you ran the right qmake? That the mkspec setting was correct?
Note this in your output:

> -I/home/loaden/qpSOFT/Projects/Qt5/qtbase/mkspecs/linux-g++-64

That's the mkspec that Creator insists on using if you configure the project,
instead of defaulting to qmake's default. Check if you didn't let it run
qmake.