[Development] Build error in bluetooth module on Mac OS X 10.6

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Fri Jun 15 14:33:47 CEST 2012

On 6/15/12 8:31 AM, Stephen Chu wrote:> On 6/15/12 6:02 AM,
shane.kearns at accenture.com wrote:>>> Proposed real

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building-Qt-5-from-Git#181b27e32ae791e987cb19fced190543

 > Right now the "mixture" doesn't have any of the fixes. I need to switch
 > qtbase to master to have them but that causes other build errors.

BTW. The snapshots here:
http://releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0/beta-snapshots/ also don't have the
fixes either. Since it's the snapshot of current git repo.