[Development] True death of Nokia's Qt? How about Qt's future?

Xizhi Zhu xizhi.zhu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:27:03 CEST 2012

You can follow the already-long discussion here:
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/interest/2012-June/002454.html

Regarding your question, Lorn mentioned in that thread:
"We have also been told not to submit commits to Qt for the next few days,
until legal works out something legal like thing."
The reason being, "Nokians have different contribution agreement for Qt.
Our work is property/copyright of Nokia."

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Loaden <loaden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, everybody, I heard some thing about Nokia's Qt from Google.
> And I noticed the Nokia's people seems stop work on
> codereview.qt-project.org.
> Any news? comments? Please let's we know.
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Please don't ask where I come from, It's a shame!
> Best Regards
> Yuchen

Blessings,
Xizhi Zhu (Steven)