[Development] QtCS - Printing, ICU Locale, Date/Time

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 15:58:31 CEST 2012

Firstly, apologies for missing Day 1 of QtCS, production issues at work
prevented me from attending, but I am now on my way for the rest of the
event.  I hope to run two sessions on either Friday or Saturday, one on
Printing, and the other on using ICU in QLocale, which will include plans
for QTimeZone.  If you’re interested and won’t be about Saturday let me
know and I’ll try schedule them for Friday.

I have been working on designs for these which I had hoped to have finished
in time for people to read before QtCS, but the same work problems held
that up.  You can find my WIP on the wiki.

Locale:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-ICU
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_5_QTimeZone

Printing: