[Development] Code of conduct.

d3fault d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:49:39 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:29 AM, Alexis Menard
<alexis.menard at openbossa.org>wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 4:53 AM,  <marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com> wrote:
> > Right. I must admit i can't see which specific incident which triggered
> this thread now, i believe the community has behaved good lately. But i
> agree that a general code of conduct for all our forums (mails, IRC,
> reviews, bugreports, etc)
>
> I hate to point fingers but reading this made me sad :
>
> http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2012/06/18/qt-5-accessibility-apis/#comments

This whole thread makes me sad.

Microsoft/Nokia have carefully crafted a state of FUD...

...and all you want to talk about is the Code of Conduct policy??????

The Qt Project is, in this very moment, in the worst state it could
possibly be in.

No amount of disrespectful comments (made by yours truly) could make it any
worse.

d3fault