[Development] Code of conduct.

alex.bravo at nokia.com alex.bravo at nokia.com
Fri Jun 22 20:47:54 CEST 2012

>   Another answer is simple but personally difficult to implement:

>   Don't feed the trolls.

I personally like the solution proposed here: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Don't_feed_the_Troll

                Because the troll feeds on having its name mentioned or by generating debate or ill feeling, many internet users either ignore the troll completely

                or respond with the phrase, "Don't Feed the Troll".

The only improvement is to do a response like this:

"Don't Feed the Troll". For details, see http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Don't_feed_the_Troll

This improvement is needed because many people are still not familiar with Trolling concept.

What do you think? This should be much easier to implement than a full-blown Code of conduct.

Alex Bravo