[Development] Importing (mobile) qt-components to gerrit

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Mon Jun 25 15:14:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

There's a Qt 5 branch for MeeGo's QML components. I (and perhaps
others) would like to throw fixes at this occasionally, but with it
not being in gerrit, this is difficult, so I'd like to see it move to
gerrit. Can this be considered a request for a playground repository?
:)

The repository in question currently lives at
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-components/qt-components

One slight complication with this move is that the Symbian team
appears to still be actively working on their components - does anyone
have any contact with them to know what they'd like to do?

BR,

Robin