[Development] Moving QStandardItemModel to QtGui

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Tue Jun 26 18:12:14 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I know it is late, but it was recently brought to my attention that
QStandardItemModel could be moved from QtWidgets to QtGui, since QIcon was
moved to QtGui.

It seems that people doing model-view like to use QStandardItemModel, and
forcing the use of the widgets module for that is unfortunate.

Any objections to me moving that to src/gui/itemmodels?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer