[Development] Scenegraph Triple Buffering

Dietrich.Gossen at conti-engineering.com Dietrich.Gossen at conti-engineering.com
Thu Jun 28 12:57:14 CEST 2012

The used hardware is: i.MX6 Sabrelite (with powerful gpu from vivante)
Used Qt-Version: 5.0.0 Alpha with eglfs plugin

The Qt Application contains scaling, rotations and moving of images. The
application is a comination of QML and C++.
I am searching for the bottleneck.

The hellogl_es2 example is running with 75 fps (with vsync on). But
hellogl_es2 is not using QML.

My first idea was to enable triple buffering, and compare the result to
double buffering with vsync.

Best regards

Dietrich