[Development] Notes from the QWidget session

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Fri Jun 29 12:02:41 CEST 2012

On Friday 29 June 2012 12:52:23 Иван Комиссаров wrote:
> So, what should i do to create a new playground project for new widgets?
> According to
> http://qt-project.org/wiki/Creating-a-new-module-or-tool-for-Qti need to
> discuss module on a mailing list first:)
>
> I prefer to have work in a QtWidget's module (to have access for private
> classes), so i think, i need somehow clone qt to a separate repo. How
> should i do that?

You can either ask the gerrit admins (on IRC for example) for a feature
branch. Or you can simply start making your branch elsewhere, on a gitorious
clone (or github, ...)

My personal recommendation:  start on a clone, and once you have something
worth reviewing, it can be merged in a branch on gerrit.

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com