[Development] QtCS: Javascript backend session

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Sat Jun 30 15:04:27 CEST 2012

Two people did - myself and another guy whose name i unfortunately have
forgotten. So, we sat and had a chat about Gluon's use of QtScript, and how we
may be able to work with the V8 based QJS system, when we eventually we switch
to Qt 5. But, really, not all that much stuff was being talked about there i'm
afraid.