[Development] Policy for creating new mailing lists

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Jun 30 16:53:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

What is the policy for creating mailing lists? I have just realized
this mailing list after a little bit of talk over here at aKademy:

I had the impression previously, those requests should be going
through the approval on this mailing list, like it happened back then
with the raspberry mailing list. I would really appreciate either that
way or an announcement. Not because of making those people's life more
difficult, but getting informed to not lose important things ongoing.
Essentially similarly like with other new introduces, like playground
project and so forth.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp