[Development] Is QScroller maintained?

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 3 17:56:39 CET 2012

Hi all,
  some time ago I started using QScroller, and filed a couple of merge
requests, which so far haven't been looked at by the maintainer:

http://codereview.qt-project.org/11397
http://codereview.qt-project.org/11398

In addition to that, when I started adding support for the
QPinchGesture, I found that the two (QScroller and QPinchGesture
recognition) work really badly together, so I ended up replacing
QScroller with a QML Flickable (hooking to its content{X,Y} properties).

So, summing up: is QScroller being maintained? Since it's a new class
(it has never been in 4.8), and IMHO it's not up to par to the rest of
QtBase classes, quality wise, maybe it's better to remove it from the
public API for the time being?

Ciao,
  Alberto

--