[Development] QtSerialPort need to check the documentation.

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Sat Mar 3 19:59:22 CET 2012

Hi all.

I prepared the first to review QtSerialPort addon, which relates to the configuration documentation, and spelling in English.

The project itself is here:

$ git clone ssh://codereview.qt-project.org:29418/playground/qtserialport.git

The review itself is here:

http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,18687

The structure of the documentation is not complete and not yet stabilized.
I still just need to prepare a sample form and pattern of this documentation.

I am also interested in the question: How to correct make qdocconf, that a QDoc correctly picks up the description of a virtual (or overloaded) methods of Qt?

For example, the SerialPort class inherits from QIODevice. I'm doing for the SerialPort re-implement some virtual methods from QIODevice.
And I need to make, that these methods from QIODevice (as well as himself QIODevice, it signals, etc.), linked to the documentation for the QtSerialPort.

Help me please someone if you have free time in this matter.

Best regards,
Denis