[Development] does "qt5/directfbegl" gfxdriver work with the qt4.8.0?

haithem rahmani haithem.rahmani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:07:22 CET 2012

Hi all,

Hope this is the right mailing list.

So here is my issue:

I'm working on STMicroelectronics SoC that contains a mali400 GPU,
the SoC contains also a HW blitter to do simple 2D ops.

ST within its STLinux, provides the qt4.8.0 but only with the directfb
based gfxdriver.

I've read in the blog (
http://zecke.blogspot.com/2012/01/qtmediahub-on-mips-with-qt5-and.html),
that it's possible
on QT5 to combine 2D and 3D graphics using  the "directfbegl" plugin.

So I want to know would the "directfbegl" gfxdriver work with qt4.8.0 or
not?

regards.

--
*
"If you ask a question - you will be a fool for 5 minutes, otherwise