[Development] Nominating Girish Ramakrishnan for Approver status

Girish Ramakrishnan girish at forwardbias.in
Tue Mar 6 19:52:42 CET 2012

2012/3/6 Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>:
> On terça-feira, 6 de março de 2012 09.06.35, lars.knoll at nokia.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to nominate Girish for Approver status. He's been around Qt for a
>> pretty long time, working for Trolltech a couple of years ago, then having
>> his own consultancy company doing Qt related work and he's now back
>> working on Qt for Nokia.
>
> I know Girish and I trust he'll do a very good work. I'd just like to know
> what areas he'll be likely to be approving contributions in. He hasn't
> submitted enough contributions for us to know yet:
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#q,owner:girish%2540forwardbias.in,n,z
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#q,reviewer:girish%2540forwardbias.in,n,z
>
> I'm guessing it's buildsystem fixes, cross-compilation fixes and embedded device
> deployments, but I'd like a confirmation.

Yup, I can help review anything related to the build system, cross
compilation, new mkspecs, device/platform support. This is my current
focus.

Most of my work predates the qt-project. I can review anything in
graphicsview, itemviews, styles, widgets and gui/kernel. I have
written many parts of the code there, so I would probably be the best
person to review them. I can also review qt-specific qtwebkit(1)
related changes for Qt4 and Qt5.

Girish