[Development] -no-stl no longer supported

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:28:17 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:

> should get their act together. (the only case I know of is Sun Studio and
> there are not one but two STL implementations available for it that are
> compliant)

Actually, I tested about 2 years ago the Digital Mars C++ compiler. This
failed nicely and was not able to compile the container classe, and you
were aware of this :)

I might be bored again and test if the compiler now works better. Is anyone
interested?

http://www.digitalmars.com/pnews/read.php?server=news.digitalmars.com&group=c++.announce&artnum=1113

http://digitalmars.com/download/dmcpp.html