[Development] Qt Playground - Command Line Parser experiment

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 00:36:07 CET 2012

Hi,

I would like to experiment with a command line parser in Qt
Playground. The topic and the use case were more or less discussed
previously on the qt5-feedback mailing list around last October.

It is not a separate module, but class(es). The name for this
experiment, in playground, would be something like "Command Line
Parser". According to the regulation: if nobody objects to this
addition from the beginning, I need to get the support of one existing
module maintainer in order to be able to experiment with this feature
in playground.

Either way, please let me know your thoughts. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp