[Development] [Marketing] GSoC 2012

STEFANI Mathieu Mathieu.STEFANI at supinfo.com
Fri Mar 9 17:07:49 CET 2012

Hi,

The deadline is now in 7 hours (23:00 UTC)

As a student perspective, I would really be enthusiast working on the Qt Project, and
I think it definitely should be sent for approval to the GSoC 2012.

However, the project needs mentors. Nokia employees seem to have been removed
from the mentors list, why ?

Currently, the wiki lists two mentors, but we need more. Furthermore, if you want
the project to enter the GSoC, some paperwork needs to be done, and we have to
hurry up.

Com'on guys, the Qt project is a great project, and I'm sure many students would
love getting involved on it (including me) :)