[Development] [Marketing] GSoC 2012

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Sat Mar 10 09:16:34 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:21 PM, STEFANI Mathieu
<Mathieu.STEFANI at supinfo.com> wrote:
>> Unfortunately, after a thorough evaluation of the GSoC 2012 MOPA (Mentor Organization Participation Agreement), Nokia employees are not able to participate in this year GSoC. The details on the reasoning is unbeknownst to me. Sorry.
>
> I then infer that the Qt Project won't enter this year GSoC. Sad news.

I spoke with a few non-Nokia people privately about trying to organise
something, but the general consensus was that there wasn't enough time
(after that happened) to really organise anything useful. With this
already known for 2013, we'll be in a better position to get organised
hopefully.