[Development] Alpha release: modules & docs

andrew.cox at nokia.com andrew.cox at nokia.com
Wed Mar 14 08:52:27 CET 2012

Hello,

Who is updating this wiki http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-Alpha?

I just checked the QtPim Addon and the documentation is present in the
modules seperately:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/5.0-snapshot/qtorganizer-overview.html
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/5.0-snapshot/qtcontacts-overview.html
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/5.0-snapshot/versit.html

All accessed from http://doc.qt.nokia.com/5.0-snapshot/modules.html.

In the Alpha wiki is appears just as question marks. Can these be added
please?

I hope that helps.

BR
Andy