[Development] Documentation snapshots available on doc-snapshot.qt-project.org

casper.vandonderen at nokia.com casper.vandonderen at nokia.com
Fri Mar 16 11:04:00 CET 2012

Hello,

Documentation snapshots will now be published at http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org
Qt and QDoc are already there. Qt Creator and Qt Installer Framework will be available later (today/early next week)

Rewrites will be put in place from doc.qt.nokia.com to doc-snapshot.qt-project.org for the products that are under development. We will not move any of the old documentation over.

Current setup of documentation snapshot updates:
Qt 5.0: daily at 0300 Oslo time (adjusted to daylight saving)
Qt 4.8: manually (if anybody has a script to build 4.8 documentation and wants to contribute it: contact me)
Qt5 qdoc: manually
Qt4 qdoc3: manually

Casper