[Development] Documentation snapshots available on doc-snapshot.qt-project.org

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Sat Mar 17 05:54:42 CET 2012

Right, sorry for the confusion.

Should I list Qt OpenGL under Essentials or Add-ons?

Quim

On 3/16/12 7:01 PM Storm-Olsen Marius (Nokia-MP/Austin) wrote:

Wohaa! I don't think i said to purge the QtOpenGL docs, those are still valid. It's only OpenVG which has been removed.

--
Sent from my Nokia N9

On 3/16/12 13:44 Gil Quim (Nokia-DXM/SiliconValley) wrote:
On 03/16/2012 03:04 AM, ext casper.vandonderen at nokia.com<mailto:casper.vandonderen at nokia.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Documentation snapshots will now be published at
> http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org shouldn't be
there anymore?

I asked on IRC about
http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org &
http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org and Marius said
they should be purged as well?

PS: Looking forward to see the Qt Quick / Qt Declarative (however it's
called) docs there, as well as Qt WebKit's, now pointing to the void &
recursive http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org

--
Quim