[Development] Why don't build qch_docs in default?

Loaden loaden at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:30:07 CET 2012

Hi, All!
After these step, I found a issue about docs.

> set PATH=%CD%\qtbase\bin;%CD%\qtrepotools\bin;%CD%\gnuwin32\bin;%PATH%
> set QMAKESPEC=win32-msvc2010
> set QTDIR=
> configure -opensource -prefix %CD%\qtbase -confirm-license
> -debug-and-release -fast -platform win32-msvc2010 -nomake examples -nomake
> tests
> nmake

The issue  is there not generated any pch files in qtdoc module.
But in Qt4.x, It's should generated the help files, because it needed by
assist or qtcreator.
In currently, we have to build it by hand:

> cd qtdoc && nmake qch_docs

Only test on Windows 7 32bit.
Any commens are welcome.
Thanks!