[Development] configure --help not work now!

1+1=2 dbzhang800 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:05:36 CET 2012

Hi,

The valid "help" options for configure under Windows are -help -h and -? .

After you perform "git clean -dfx" for qtbase, the "configure.exe"
will be removed.

When you run "configure -help" again, the "configure.bat" will
 *  generate "configure.exe" [Is this the issue you mentioned?]
 *  run "configure"  with the params you pass to configure.bat

Regards,

Debao