[Development] Qt Namespace enums defined in QTextDocument

casper.vandonderen at nokia.com casper.vandonderen at nokia.com
Sun Mar 25 12:12:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

The Qt::HitTestAccuracy and Qt::WhiteSpaceMode enum are defined in QTextDocument (which is in QtGUI), but they are documented in the Qt Namespace, which is in QtCore.
This obviously does not work if we want to modularize the documentation on a library level.

I have no idea how to solve this in an easy way,  maybe we could do multiple runs on QtCore documentation (QtCore -> QtGUI -> QtCore), but that is not what I would like to do. Any ideas?

Casper