[Development] topic branch feature in Gerrit [Was: New QUrl reviewing]

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at nokia.com
Fri Mar 30 09:41:27 CEST 2012

> We *really* need the topic branch reviewing feature back in. It's no fun
> staging 19, 20, 20 and 21 changes...

We've fixed some of the problems with the topic branch feature and I'd
like to enable it [1] again after our next release (hopefully next week
or the week after).

After that, I'll create a JIRA task to gather changes or new features
that might be required. Bugs should be filed separately.

Cheers,

[1]
  - for all projects ?
  - for some projects as a pilot ?
  - for a dummy project so people can test it before going live ?
--
Sergio Ahumada