[Development] Moving Qt 4 mobility and qt-labs to gerrit

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at digia.com
Thu Nov 1 10:45:15 CET 2012

Hi,

On 11/01/2012 09:02 AM, Knoll Lars wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> this is mainly a heads up for all of you.
>
> As part of the transfer from Nokia to Digia, we've also inherited the rights to Qt mobility (4.x), as well as the content of qt-labs (http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/). We want to start moving these projects over to gerrit/codereview in the next days, so that they have a new home where people can contribute to them again (the gitorious mainlines are read-only currently).

Qt Mobility has been moved to Gerrit (branches: 1.0, 1.1 and master)

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#admin,project,qt-mobility/qt-mobility,info

Note that Qt Mobility is not CI tested so please be careful with what
you submit.

Just as a test, you can review this minor change
https://codereview.qt-project.org/38589

Happy hacking !

Cheers,
--