[Development] how to change QGroupBox stylesheet image

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Fri Nov 2 09:14:13 CET 2012

On Friday 02 November 2012 12:48:38 tang ke wrote:
> hello, when i develop with QGroupbox widget, I found that I can not
> change the checkbox image of QGroupbox.
>
> when I use the QCheckBox, I use the
> "QCheckBox::indicator:unchecked { image:url(XXXXXXXXXXXXX.png);}
> QCheckBox::indicator:checked {image:url(XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.png);}"
> to change the checkbox image.
>
> thanks a lot

This works for me:

QGroupBox::indicator::checked { image: url(XXXX.png); }

Which style are you using?

P.S.: This is the developement mailinglist for discussion related to the
developement of Qt itself.   For questions regarding using Qt, you can use the
interest mailinglist or the forums.

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com