[Development] Qt5-Beta build from Git on Windows --> Failed to load platform plugin "windows"

Labs, Torsten torsten.labs at siemens.com
Tue Nov 6 08:46:34 CET 2012

Hello,

i compiled Qt on my Windows XP with VS2010 using the qt5_tool -c -u -b script. It was working i completed completly.

But when i start qmlscene.exe he is saying:
"Failed to load platform plugin "windows" Available platform are:
minimal
windows

If i choose minimal he is saying "This plugin does not support propagateSizeHints".

I want to try Qt5 using Angle from Google to get a proper support for OpenGL on Windows. We faced there some problems with Shaders on our Notebooks without using Angle.

Does anybody has an idea?

Thx

Torsten

With best regards,
Torsten Labs

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
Industrial Automation Systems
Factory Automation
I IA AS FA WF FTH 2
Siemensstr. 2-4
90766 Fuerth, Germany
Tel.: +49 911 978-3682
mailto:torsten.labs at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322