[Development] Qt5-Beta build from Git on Windows --> Failed to load platform plugin "windows"

Labs, Torsten torsten.labs at siemens.com
Tue Nov 6 10:57:28 CET 2012

Hi Kai,

I got the message that IESHIMS.DLL and WER.DLL is missing. Is that normal?

Greetings

Torsten

With best regards,
Torsten Labs

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
Industrial Automation Systems
Factory Automation
I IA AS FA WF FTH 2
Siemensstr. 2-4
90766 Fuerth, Germany
Tel.: +49 911 978-3682
mailto:torsten.labs at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322