[Development] xcb-icccm dependency in Qt 5/libxcb

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Thu Nov 8 11:53:37 CET 2012

Hi,

This is just a heads up that https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,38451 has finally landed in qtbase/master. You can now pass -qt-xcb to configure to minimize the dependencies to various xcb-* system libraries: I added the source code for these to src/3rdparty/xcb, and using the switch will statically compile them into the xcb plugin. With -qt-xcb, the only xcb dependencies left should be to libxcb.so.1 and maybe libxcb-xlib.so.

Regards

Kai