[Development] Pushing to gerrit

Majid Khan mkhan3189 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 07:10:14 CET 2012

Yup I have correct git configuration setup (i am pretty sure).

Here is exactly how my config file looks like:

[core]
repositoryformatversion = 0
filemode = true
bare = false
logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
url = ssh://mkhan3189@codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt-creator/qt-creator
[branch "master"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/master
[branch "test"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/master

*If anyone else has any idea, please help me with this.*
*
*
*Regards*

--