[Development] QT5 Beta 1 & Android

Walter Horsten walter.horsten at telenet.be
Mon Nov 12 15:15:00 CET 2012

Hi all,

I don't think this works very well (or at all) with NativeActivity at the
moment, I put "configChanges:orientation" in the manifest, but android
insists on restarting the NativeActivity ... for example:

        <activity android:name="android.app.NativeActivity"
                android:label="@string/native_activity_name"
                android:configChanges="orientation|keyboardHidden">
            <!-- Tell NativeActivity the name of our .so -->
                    android:value="qtqpatest"/>
        </activity>

Or am I missing something?

Regards,