[Development] Proposal: New list of Qt 5 reference / Tier 1 platforms

Sorvig Morten Morten.Sorvig at digia.com
Wed Nov 14 14:37:47 CET 2012

On Nov 13, 2012, at 2:17 PM, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com> wrote:

> Tukka and Qi Liang wants to see OS X 10.8 (maybe replacing 10.6) in the list. The feasibility of this is probably something again for the CI system maintainers + mac platform maintainer (Morten) to answer...

We should make the most recent version of OS X Tier 1 as it is released, if nothing else for the messaging: "We think this platform is important".  Can we say "Latest Mac OS X"?

10.6 is separate issue. It is getting less relevant, but still has a significant market share (31%)[0]. I would say it's a bit to early to drop it.

Morten

[0] http://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0&qpcustomb=*2