[Development] Jom.exe error 3 in Qt Beta2 on Windows XP

Labs, Torsten torsten.labs at siemens.com
Fri Nov 16 10:47:45 CET 2012

I could solve it by changing the command from jom.exe to nmake

Is that the right solution?

With best regards,
Torsten Labs

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division

mailto:torsten.labs at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322